The sole purpose of this fellowship is to bring unity (Relationship with God and one another) among the members in the body of Christ, as all members are of utmost importance and are precious in the sight of God. (1 Corinthians 12: 12- 27)
Worship is the key to touching the heart of God. As we sing praises and worship God in Tamil, God’s presence is in the midst of His people. The songs minister to the hearts of the people and they are revived after each session of worship. When we worship God in our mother tongue, an intimate relationship is forged between each individual and God. The Worship also serves as an avenue for families to be united, come forward to serve God and to bring souls to the Church.
John 4:24 - God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
1) To encourage and edify the members not to lose heart but to pursue their calling and continue serving God in spirit and in truth.
2) To motivate the children on their studies.
3) To do more outreach, to increase the fellowship.
4) To see each member growing in the Lord and getting involved by supporting others’ ministries on Sundays and fervently serving the Lord.
5) Continue encouraging members daily by sending sms text of the word of God and building stronger bonding.