To place a high premium on evangelism and let it be an infectious fire that warms your heart with flames of compassion for the lost souls.
1) To care for people and share the Gospel wherever we go and wherever we can.
2) We are to focus on the needs of others than one self.
3) To nurture Christians into accepting Evangelism as a way of lives.
4) To disciple and lead by example believers of Christ.
5) To channel new believers to various ministries’ in the church.
6) To seek God for fresh ideas for evangelism through the Holy Spirit.
1) Every 3rd Sunday is our Prayer and Praise. During 1 hour session, we praise God and this is followed by sharing of words of exhortation and testimonies from the members. We end with prayer seeking God to strengthen us and prepare us for the outreach.
2) Every 4th Sunday of alternate month (January / March / May / July / September / November), we go out to Tiong Bahru Estate, markets and shopping centres to distribute DLCC tracts. We have been distributing close to 400 tracts every month. 6 to 10 of our members join us for tracting.
3) From 2013, Evangelism Department will also be focusing on reaching out to elders in the Homes. Every alternate month (February / April / June / August / October / December) will be the Homes visitation and the purpose is to have a continuity mission in reaching out to the Elders.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2012
Outing at Marine Parade Beach Area on 26 October